Creative Commons Generator allows you to configure the Creative Commons license and include it in your blog posts to protect against misuse or unauthorized use.
- Official banner images provided by creativecommons.org.
- Version 4.0 and International jurisdiction license.
- General settings for all post published (custom post types included).
- Specific settings for each post.
- Including metadata, according creativecommons.org.
- Multi-language, currently translated into English and Spanish.
- Simple and easy to use, no manual editing of files is needed.
- Upload creative-commons-generator to wp-content/plugins
- Click “Activate” in the WordPress plugins menu
- Visit the plugin’s administration panel at Settings->CCG Options to read the detailed instructions about customizing the display of license information.
- Where is displayed the banner?
After the content of the post, at the end.
- The banner is displayed on pages?
No, only in posts.
I can suggest a small improvement: in its Settings, administrator has the options to choose the font size of the text “This work is licensed under a….” at the boot of every post.
Contributors & Developers
“Creative Commons Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to Creative Commons License 4.0.
- Now it’s compatible with custom post types.
- Tested with WordPress 4.3.
- Added target=_blank for all links.
- Added rel=nofollow for all links.
- Added uninstall.php file.
- the_content display filter priority has upload to 100.
- Initial release