Places specified Adsense code under image(s) in a post.
If there are no images no Adsense code will be insterted. Also the ads will only appear in single post pages.
This refreshed plugin have more features than previous one.
In this one, you can:
1. Configure to have the image shown only on one image of multiple images on particular post.
2. Configure whether it’s shown on first image, last image, or random.
3. If you choose to show on multiple images, you can determine how much images you want to have ads in it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to options, select ‘Adsense Under Image,’ and change configs.
Contributors & Developers
“[CR]Adsense Under Image – Reloaded” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors