Use this widget to filter your archives. For example if you’d only like archives for posts in category 2, simply enter ‘cat=2’ into the widget settings form. The widget allows very complex filtering rules. You can even alter the number of posts displayed on an archive page.
- Either use the built-in plugin installer, or download the zip and extract to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder.
- Activate the plugin in Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Go to Appearance > Widgets in your dashboard
- Add the CPK Ultimate Archives widget to one of your sidebars.
- Enter a query filter string (supports most of these Parameters)
What can I put in the ‘query’ field?
You can use most parameters described here. For instance:
cat=2 – Just posts in category 2.
cat=-2 – All posts except those in category 2.
Contributors & Developers
“CPK Ultimate Archives” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?