CP Reservation Calendar is a booking calendar that allows selecting dates - ex: check-in and check-out dates - for a reservation.
- The reservation calendar supports partial days and complete days reservations
- Booking form integrated with payment options
- Email notifications
- Easy setup
- Multiple configuration options
- One-click publishing process
This booking calendar can be used for hotel bookings, tour bookings, car rentals, office rentals, jewels rentals, cellphone rentals, etc. It's integrated with PayPal for receiving the reservation payments and has many other features (details below).
The reservation calendar can be configured in two modes: "complete day" or "partial day" bookings. Complete day means that the first and the last days booked are charged as full days while Partial Day means that they are charged as half-days only. Partial Day system is widely used by hotels and car rental systems: the customer is charged half a daily rate for both the arrival/pick-up day and the departure/drop-off day, thereby matching the number of nights actually spent in the hotel or the 24 hour days using the service.
- The website visitors can select a start date and end date for the reservation and pay for it through PayPal / credit cards.
- The amount to pay is calculated based in the number of days of the reservation.
- Once a reservation has been booked it appears as blocked in order to prevent duplicated bookings.
- You receive an email after each confirmed (paid) booking.
- The user receives a thank you/confirmation email after completing the payment.
- Allows customizing the contents of the notification/confirmation emails.
- Allows defining the product name at PayPal, the currency, the PayPal language and amount to pay for a booking (you can set zero to let the user pay/donate the desired amount).
- You can define the start day of the week.
- You can define the minimum available date and the maximum available date for the booking calendar.
- You can block specific dates.
- You can assign a user to the calendar. The owner (with Editor Access Level) can edit only their own calendar.
- You can publish the calendars of a specific user with the shorttag [CP_RESERVATION_CALENDAR user="admin"]
- You can publish a specific calendar with the shorttag [CP_RESERVATION_CALENDAR calendar="1"]
- Can be configured in two modes: "complete day" or "partial day" bookings.
- Easy Ajax administration for the calendar.