- First stable version released.
- More configuration options added.
- Interface modifications.
- Added missing images folder
- Preview options for the event calendar views
- Fixed bug with special characters in events
- Compatible with the latest WP versions
- Modifications to make the calendar responsive
- Improved plugin security
- Fixed warning that appeared with PHP safe mode restrictions
- Sanitized GET parameters used in queries
- Fixed SQL and XSS Vulnerabilities (vulnerability was found by Joaquin Ramirez Martinez with the help Christian Mondragon Uriel Zarate)
- Translations improved
- Update to the ajax url paths
- Fixed bug related to the date format
- Sanitized output of items on the admin area
- Tooltip setting is now marked as default
- New col attribute in the day view with columns
- Pre-selection of items in quick add tooltip features
- Compatible with the latest WordPress 4.2.x version
Important note: If you are using the Professional version don't update via the WP dashboard but using your personal update link. Contact us if you need further information: http://wordpress.dwbooster.com/support