- First stable version released.
- More configuration options added.
- Compatible with latest WordPress versions
- Speed improvements, the contact form loads faster
- Improved validation options for the contact form fields
- New email content editing feature and interface changes
- New tooltip scripts
- Fixed bug related to discount codes
- Fixed conflict with captcha image generation.
- New feature to get the logged in user information into the notification email
- Update to CSS styles for minimizing the CSS conflicts.
- Improvements to CSS styles.
- Fixes problem with backslash when saving the contact form settings.
- PayPal Sandbox option added
- Added language support through MO/PO files
- Compatible with the latest WP versions
- Better interface and access to the plugin options
- Captcha image works better in different server environments
- New translations added
- Fixed bug in multisite installations
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed warning that appeared with PHP safe mode restrictions
- Fixed issue with the site home URL in WP with folders in non-default locations
- Update to generate the IPN addres with HTTPS if available.
- Security update for SQL queries (vulnerability was found by Joaquin Ramirez Martinez with the help Christian Mondragon Uriel Zarate)
- Fixed bug that caused double emails
- Fixed issues with WP sites not configured in the default folders
- Fixed bug in https detection.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved debug messages to get feedback.
- Compatible with the latest WordPress 4.2.x version
Important note: If you are using the Professional version don't update via the WP dashboard but using your personal update link. Contact us if you need further information: http://wordpress.dwbooster.com/support