Continuous Image Carousel With Lightbox is beautiful responsive continuous thumbnail image slider with responsive lightbox. Admin can manage any number of images into the slider. Admin can add, edit and delete slider images.admin can set image description to lightbox. Before add slider, to WordPress blog, admin can preview a slider. Admin can set height, the width of slider images. Admin can also set speed, Number Of visible images into the slider, on/off lightbox. Admin can also set a link for lightbox image caption title. Image title and link are optional. If not set it will just display an image with lightbox.
Find WordPress Responsive Continuous Slider With Responsive Lightbox Pro Plugin(Unlimited Slider + Mass Image Upload + Much more) at Responsive Continuous Slider
Please rate this plugin if you find it useful
Add any number of images to continuous carousel.
continuous carousel and lightbox both are responsive
Edit images and image name.
Image name is used as alt tag for seo.
Preview your continuous carousel before use it.
continuous carousel installation into theme is simple just add shortcode to theme or pages/posts.
changes to images height,width
Changes to slider speed is easy.
Admin can set slider as slide with arrow left and right arrow.
Admin can set on/off lightbox.
continuous carousel image used in lightbox.
continuous carousel image have caption can have link.
WordPress capabilities feature.
=Pro Features(Add On)=
Unlimited Slider(Multiple sliders).
Mass Images upload to slider.
Pro version WP >3.5 then use WordPress media uploader for image upload.
Add wordpress featured image in slider directly from post/page add/edit.
show/hide lightbox caption for particular image lightbox.
If image description set it will added to lightbox image caption.
Now admin can display slider according image order.
The link will be added into lightbox image title.
Responsive Admin layout and fronted slider.
WordPress capabilities feature.
This plugin is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But you can make some donations if you realy find it useful.
This plugin is easy to install like other plug-ins of WordPress as you need to just follow the below mentioned steps:
upload continuous-image-carousel-with-lightbox folder to wp-Content/plugins folder.
Activate the plugin from Dashboard / Plugins window.
Now Plugin is Activated, Go to the Usage section to see how to use Continuous Slider plus Lightbox.
1.Use of continuous carousel is easy after activating plugin go to Continuous Slider plus Lightbox menu.
2.You can manage images by Manage images menu.
3.You can set settings for this plugin using slider settings menu.
4.You can add this slider to your wordpress page/post by adding this shortcode to [print_continuous_slider_plus_lightbox]
OR you can add this to your theme by adding this code echo do_shortcode(‘[print_continuous_slider_plus_lightbox]’); to your theme
1.How to use ?
For More info use readme installation and usage notes.
Contributors & Developers
“Continuous Image Carousel With Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed E_Error – Too few arguments to function
- Make shortcode compatible with block editor
- Tested with WordPress 6.3
- Fixed vulnerability
- Tested with WordPress 6.2
- Fixed page not refresh after adding mass images to slider
- Tested with WordPress 6.1
- Fixed html broken some themes
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Added mass image add function
- Fixed image flicker in chrome
- Fixed slider and lightbox not working with jQuery 3.x
- Fixed lazy loading
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Removed jQuery.NoConflict
- Fixed animation of other elements after slider that cause not showing or invalid places.
- Improve slider loading by hidden untile slider loaded.
- Fixed undefined error problem while installation
- Tested with WordPress 5.3
- Some how wordpress adding noopener noreferrer into link, and that cause problem in lightbox. So fix that.
- Added caption option to slider
- Tested with WordPress 5.2
- Improve code so that slider can work even, if jquery included in footer.
- Tested with WordPress 5.1
- Added WordPress capabilities feature
- Improve admin UI
- Plugin is now translatable
- Tested with WordPress 5.0
- fixes for shortcode not working in new wordpress 4.8 widgets
- fixes for multiple fancybox version.
I notice that some host wan’t allow url in copy function php so now it is fixed.
Tested upto wordpress 4.6
- Stable 1.0 first release