Run contests from your WordPress website or on our hosted contest page. We’ve helped thousands of companies big & small run a ton of successful contests.
Running contests increases traffic to your website, get more forms filled out, builds your following on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, grows your newsletter list, increases Facebook engagement and shares, gathers statistics on your audience and more.
We make it easy for you by verifying entries, double-opting in your newsletter subscribers, picking your winners, automating notifications and displaying your contestant statistics.
We have 35 entry methods to choose from – and we’re adding more all the time. Not seeing what you’re looking for? Try our integration to Zapier and connect with countless services such as Survey Monkey or gain more leads in Sales Force. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your entry method or contest custom built just for you.
Some of our most popular entry methods
- Instagram follow and #tag – Build your following by asking fans to follow you to enter.
- Newsletter entry – Grow your newsletter by having contestants subscribe to your newsletter to enter. Export to CSV, MailChimp, Aweber, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, and Icontact.
- YouTube entry – Subscribe to enter and watch this video to enter my contest.
- Facebook like entry – Encourage Facebook likes.
- Question entry – Gain feedback from your audience and ask your customers to answer a question to win.
- Viral Share Entry – Promote your contest by asking your followers to share a link to enter. We’ve created a a custom tracking link that’s easily distributed via email or social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) and allows us to track any new contestants that enter your contest.
- Code word entry – Have your audience get entries for entering a secret code word.
- List Keeper – Automatically enter everyone on your Mailchimp newsletter into your contest, reduce mailing list churn.
- Twitter – Ask contestants to retweet or follow you to win.
- Support on Patreon – Encourage your audience to support you on Patreon.
Simple contest creation and display
Start your first contest in minutes, simply answer a few questions about when you want your contest to run, what you’re giving away, and how you want people to enter. We’ll give you a short code- e.g. [RF_CONTEST contest=’1234′] that you can place anywhere in your post just like a YouTube video.
- Digital Prizes – Save time and shipping costs by awarding a digital prize. That includes tickets, software, videos, audio links, photos, gift cards and anything else that is uploadable.
- Easy embed text or use the block editor – Insert the contest anywhere into your blog post, no need for coding.
- Location selection – Target or block certain countries from entering your contest.
- Verified entry methods – We work with over 20 3rd party APIs to verify entries and ensure your contest is a success.
- Statistics – See who entered your contest including geographic and demographic information plus the option to easily export.
- Six types of contests to choose from – Use one of our six templates that include Form First contests, Listen and win contests and more..
- Automation – Schedule your start and end dates, set-up automatic notifications, and allow Rewards Fuel to pick your winner(s) if you choose.
- Copy a contest – Save time by copying the framework of a previous contest, with the option to add revisions if needed.
- Integrations – We connect to your accounts to save you time (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Analytics, YouTube, and more).
- Customize your Contest – Multiple colours, styles, custom css, themes and fonts to choose from, plus responsive layouts – so your contest will look great on all devices from your smart phone, to your desktop.
- Video contests are new and available now – Run a video submission or voting contest.
- 11 Languages and Growing, we currently support English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, and Hungarian; plus, the option of adding your language or editing translations with our style editor.
To use this plugin, simply sign up for a free Rewards Fuel account, no credit card or trial period needed. You will have instant access to our contest creation software as well as several free features, plus the option to purchase additional paid features. We have 3 pricing plans, you can run unlimited contests from multiple domains, save money and pay by the year.
- English – default, always included
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload the folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- You will now have an additional “Contests by Rewards Fuel” box under your post editor for adding your contests,
What entry methods are available?
Currently we have 35 entry methods available and are adding more all the time.
What does a contest look like?
You have multiple colours, styles, custom css, themes and fonts to choose from.
How do I add contests to my WordPress site?
Once you install our WordPress plugin adding a contest to a blog post is as easy as adding a piece of text that looks like [contest=234]
What does this cost?
We offer multiple options including a fully functional free version, or paid plans ranging from $13.95 / month to $29.95 / month. Click here to see what’s included in each plan.
Do you connect to Facebook, Instagram or other services?
Rewards fuel connects your contest to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Campaign Monitor, Icontact, and Google Analytics.
Can I import offline entries or export my contestants?
Yes, you can add contestants one by one or upload an excel sheet of offline contestants. As well, you’ll have the option to export all of your contestants to a CSV file.
What statistics will I receive?
Your statistics includes: contestants summary, influencer information, device breakdown, geographic data, demographics, entry method summary, referral
Are actions / entries verified?
Yes – we offer verification checks to ensure that the contestant performed the action required to enter your contest and haven’t un-done an action throughout the course of your contest. For example, if someone Retweets to enter your contest, we randomly check to make sure that Tweet hasn’t been deleted throughout the duration of your giveaway. (Exceptions include the Facebook Like and Instagram follow entry methods, as Facebook removed the ability for anyone to verify these actions.)
Do you allow for digital prizes?
Yes – you can now give away digital prizes as well as physical ones. This latest feature allows you to run contests giving away tickets, software, videos, audio links, photos, gift cards and anything else that is uploadable (up to 100 megabytes).
Can I have daily or weekly winners?
Yes – you can now have us automatically pick winners for you during your contest. You can choose to have us pick winners for you on a daily, weekly basis or at the exact date and time you choose.
Something we missed
Please email us email@example.com for questions, comments or suggestions – we love hearing from you.
Contributors & Developers
“Contests by Rewards Fuel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V 2.0.54 – Fixed some bugs