Content Locker for Elementor is a Plugin that gives you full control over Restricting Access for Users to your content.
Content restriction will work on different ways – User Roles based, Password based, Math Captcha etc. Unlimited possibilities with Style options.
Content Locker for Elementor includes Options like – access control for any page or templates.
Don’t forget to check Master Addons for Elementor
Includes 50+ Addons, 15+ Extensions & 1000+ Landing Pages.
All Addons | Support | Docs | Tutorials | Upgrade Pro
Get 20% Discount now, Coupon Code: ENJOY20 Purchase Now
Features of the plugin
- 3 Types of Restriction available – a) User Roles Based b) Password based and c) Math Captcha.
- Limiting access to your content with this Addon. You can set Custom Message or Templates for restricting user access.
- Warning message show/hide options. If user inputs made mistakes then you can show your own message.
- Works with SESSIONS, returning visitors will not be bothered.
- Huge Style Options – Background, Typography, Text Color, Submit Form, Padding, Margin etc.
A Pro version of Content Locker for Elementor is also available with an extensive feature sets like – 4 Types of Age Verification, Pop Ups, Custom Backgrounds and many more.
To use “Content Locker for Elementor” you will have to activate Elementor plugin in your WordPress first.
Here is the Download link for Elementor WordPress Plugin.
Restrict Content Free Features
- User Role & Password
- Math Captcha
- No Pop Up or Modals
- Page re-loading validations. No Ajax validations.
- Age Restrictions not available. Age Restriction has 4 different variations.
- Background Image, Color, Gradient Customization Options
- Typography, Margin, Padding options.
Restrict Content Pro features
- On Page & Popup Options
- Ajax validation available. It will not require page re-loading for checking data.
- Age Restriction with 4 variations
- Backgroun Image, Color, Gradient variations
- Error Message customization options
Common Problems with Solutions:
Elementor not loading problem
– There are various reasons for Elementor not loading issue. For more details please check the Tutorial below.
Increasing PHP Memory limit from wp-config.php or php.ini file is simplest solutions. But there are others too –
Liked Content Locker for Elementor Plugins?
Rate us on WordPress Forum 🙂
Join our Master Addons Community
Learn from our Tutorials on Youtube Channel
Like on our Facebook Fan Page
Get Faster Support from Dedicated Support Forum
- Upload the Downloaded “content-locker-for-elementor.zip” Folder to the
- Or, UNZIP “content-locker-for-elementor.zip” folder and Upload “content-locker-for-elementor” on “wp-content/plugins/” folder via FTP or Copy and
Paste on your Local Computer
- Activate the “Content Locker for Elementor” Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter the license key you received after the purchase and activate it.
Can I use “Content Locker for Elementor” Plugin without Elementor Plugin?
No, Elementor page builder plugin is required to use Content Locker for Elementor Plugin. You must have Installed “Elementor” Page builder plugin to work with this plugin. If you forgot to Install or Active, you’ll see a notice for Installing/Activate.
How to Install this Plugin ?
Installation Process has been discussed on “Installation” Section. Video Tutorial will help you about Installation
Process. Learn from our Tutorials on Youtube Channel
How to Configure this Plugin?
Basically, there’s no configuration required for using “Content Locker for Elementor” Plugin. You’ll find “Restrict Content” under “General” category of Elementor Panel.
How to add “Content Locker for Elementor” on Page/Post?
Navigate to any post or page which you want to Create/Edit with Elementor. Scroll down or search for “Restrict Content” on General Category. Click on that option and you will all Restrict Content Element. Just add the element you like and Customize it as like your own.
“Content Locker for Elementor” Installed but Not Working !
First, deactive Other “Addons” plugin and try again. If nothing works then post on our Support Form(Link Mentioned above).
Is it compatible with any Theme?
Yes, it’s compatible with any WordPress Theme.
Is there any way to test Premium Features without Purchasing Content Locker for Elementor?
Yes, we’re offering 14 Day Free Trial ( No Payment, No Credit Card, No Paypal account required) for testing all Premium Features.
How can I get faster Support?
We’ve two ways to give Supports for “Content Locker for Elementor” Plugin – 1. WordPress Support Forum and 2. Jewel Theme Support. Since, this is a Free Plugin, Support reply may delay for answer
but we’re Dedicated on our Website Support Forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Locker for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Content Locker for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
= 1.0.0 (18-02-2020)=
* Initial Release