Contact Page with Click to Call by MightyCall
The MightyCall Contact Page with click-to-call, web request and call-me-back features helps you create the best ‘contact us’ experience.
How do I add a Contact form to a new page?
- To add the Contact form to a new page open the MIghtyCall plugin settings, select “Add a new contact page” option and click “Save Changes”.
How do I add a Contact form to an existing page?
- To add the Contact form to an existing page paste the [MightyCallReact] short code into the page source code which is available under Pages section of the WordPress Admin Panel
- The short code can be also grabbed from the plugin settings page by clicking on the “grab a short code…” option
What is the styles inheritance feature?
- You can apply your website theme styles to customize your embedded Contact form
- To enable this feature, open the plugin settings, select “Apply website theme styles…” option and click “Save Changes”
- Please, note, that this feature may not work correctly for all of the WordPress themes; if you see the form rendered incorrectly, revert to the original styles
Requires: 3.6.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-5-20
Got something to say? Need help?