- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
Perform a new installation
After downloading the ZIP file,
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the downloaded zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click “Install Now” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
- If the installation does not succeed, please contact us at email@example.com.