For more information, see Releases.
- Added role="form" to wrapper div elements.
- Added wrapping label elements to quiz question strings.
- Translation for Portuguese has been updated.
- Security enhancement: use wp_rand() instead of mt_rand() for CAPTCHA file name generation to make it harder for attackers to predict its next value.
- Modified wpcf7_plugin_url(): use plugins_url() internally.
- Translations for Russian, Hungarian, Swedish, German, and Turkish have been updated.
- Added maxlength and minlength options to several form-tag types.
- Added [count] form-tag type that represents character count for form fields.
- Introduced WPCF7_Validation class to handle the user-input validation process.
- Added the front-end URL normalization for [url] fields.
- Added default:get, default:post and default:post_meta options to get default values from the context.
- Translations for Turkish, German, Portuguese, Dutch, and Hebrew have been updated.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher is required.