Contact Form 7 Select Box Editor Button
Add a contact form link into article text.
For contact forms where the recipient can be chosen in a select box.
- Nicer GUI for WordPress 3.9
- First Steps: Automatic checks the items that are done
- Compat with WPCF7 3.9
- Compat with TinyMCE4 (upcoming WordPress) was verified
- Fix: Compat with WPCF7 3.7
- Fix: Admin GUI window for WordPress 3.8
- Fix: When a Link is edited, but the current recipient is not in the contact list anymore, the old recipient is now removed anyway.
- NEW: When changing the URL Prefix Option, show a warning that the links need to be updated (open the window and click insert).
- NEW: The contact form to use can now be chosen via a select box at the settings page
- Fix: select box can now have all syntax that wpcf7 supports.
- De: Translation updated.
- Fix: Recipient is now the same as before submit.
- Fix: Avoid empty select boxes (when contact form is called with empty or invalid hashtag, and form was submitted)
- Feature: Also handle links that are on the same page as the contact form
- Fix: Correctly reset select box after succesful submit
- Performance: Compressed JS files
- Frontend JS Code is added by plugin
- Add Install Instruction to admin page
- Updated lang/de
- Add Screenshots
- Add German translation
- Fix: Link to WPCF7 Config
- Add Error Message when no select box found
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.5
Last Updated: 2014-8-16
Got something to say? Need help?