Ever wanted to use one contact form for all your contacts? Yet be able to link to a specific contact?
And without modifying the Contact Form 7 extension?
This little extension guides you to set up Contact Form 7, enter the contacts there, and then adds an editor button by which you can link a specific contact form.
- Email adresses are invisible to website visitors (no spam)
- Adds Editor Button to the admin area where links to a contact form can be added or modified
- Contact form links can by styled by CSS
- Translation to German
- Contact Form 7 (v3.3 or later): https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/contact-form-7/
- Currently, only one form can be used (selectable at the settings page)
- The URL could be detected (find all articles containing a contact form, and propose them in a select box)
- When clicking on a link that has the form on the same page, should it scroll to the form? Currently, it only changes the selected value.
These are limitations that I may (one day, if/when I come to it) adress in future.
So if you’re a developer and want to adress them yourself,
go ahead and I will be happy to support you!
- Can I contribute bugfixes or new features to this extension?
Of course, be welcome! Send me a pull request at Github.
- Fix compatibility with WPCF7 4.6
- Nicer GUI for WordPress 3.9
- First Steps: Automatic checks the items that are done
- Compat with WPCF7 3.9
- Compat with TinyMCE4 (upcoming WordPress) was verified
- Fix: Compat with WPCF7 3.7
- Fix: Admin GUI window for WordPress 3.8
- Fix: When a Link is edited, but the current recipient is not in the contact list anymore, the old recipient is now removed anyway.
- NEW: When changing the URL Prefix Option, show a warning that the links need to be updated (open the window and click insert).
- NEW: The contact form to use can now be chosen via a select box at the settings page
- Fix: select box can now have all syntax that wpcf7 supports.
- De: Translation updated.
- Fix: Select box can now have more options (see http://contactform7.com/checkboxes-radio-buttons-and-menus/)
- Show error message if no id/invalid id is given
- NEW: Load js files only if a contactform is shown
- Add unit tests
- Fix: Recipient is now the same as before submit.
- Fix: Avoid empty select boxes (when contact form is called with empty or invalid hashtag, and form was submitted)
- Feature: Also handle links that are on the same page as the contact form
- Fix: Correctly reset select box after succesful submit
- Performance: Compressed JS files
- Frontend JS Code is added by plugin
- Add Install Instruction to admin page
- De: Fix button title
- Updated lang/de
- Add Screenshots
- Add German translation
- Fix: Link to WPCF7 Config
- Add Error Message when no select box found
- First version