This PayPal plugin seamlessly integrates PayPal with Contact Form 7.
Each contact form can have its own PayPal settings. When a contact form is enabled with PayPal, and the user submits the form it will send the email as usual, then auto redirect to PayPal.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues about this PayPal plugins then please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
WP Plugin is an offical PayPal Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WP Plugins website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
Note: This PayPal plugin works with both the old and new Contact Form 7 interface. A PayPal account, which is free, is required to use this plugin.
Contact Form 7 – PayPal Integration Add-on Features
- Set items name, price, SKU/ID per contact form
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- Choose a cancel payment URL
- Choose a succesful payment URL
Contact Form 7 – PayPal Integration Add-on Pro
We offer a Pro version of this PayPal plugin for business owners who need more features.
- Only send Contact Form 7 email if PayPal payment is successful.
- Link a form item to quantity – A form item can be a textbox, dropdown, radio button, etc. anything that is a number.
- Link a form item to price – The price field can be linked to any form item. Pipes are supported to allow for dropdown text options for each price.
- Link form items to option text fields – The text field can be linked to any form item.
- Charge Fixed Tax
- Charge Tax Rate
- Charge Shipping & Handling per item
- Hide Customer’s Custom Note Field
- Choose a cancel payment URL per contact form
- Choose a succesful payment URL per contact form
This plugin is as advertised. Everything worked correctly for the form I needed which included passing values from a radio button and also a textbox that the customer entered a dollar amount. I had a few issues (from my misunderstanding and not a shortfall of the plugin) and the developer answered my support ticket within an hour.
Great support from Scott. I bought the pro version a while ago, but didn't end up using it until now. I had an issue and got a very fast response from him. Turns out the error I was getting was related to latest CF7 and he quickly put out an update. For a simple solution when you need to send someone to PayPal, but also want to collect form details, try this plugin.
- Update – Updated tested up to tag.
- Update – Updated pro url links.
- Bug fix – Settings page not saving on some server configurations.
- Added feature – Added English – UK option to language list – this effects which PayPal page the customer is redirected to.
- Bug fix – Plugin conflict with another plugin
- Fix: Compatibility fix for new layout of Contact Form 7 4.2
- Fix: Fixed failed to open stream problem
- Update: Updated features available in pro version
- Fixed failed to open stream problem
- Fixed Support link
- Added Edit link
- Added Settings link
- Initial release
Contributors & Developers
Contact Form 7 – PayPal Add-on is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors