Are you using HTML in your Contact Form 7 forms and email bodies? Toggle between ‘Preview Mode’ and the default textarea to gain wysiwyg control!
The plugin assumes you’re already using Contact Form 7, if not install it first before you proceed.
- Install the plugin from the Plugins menu and then activate it.
- When using Contact Form 7, you will now see the toggle switch below the form edit textarea’s.
- NOTE: TinyMCE may remove certain elements from your html.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 – TinyMCE HTML Editor on mail area” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixes the editor removing p and br tags.
Updated plugin to work with latest version of WP
Fixed New Bug with Editor not reverting to HTML
Apply source formatting to cf7 textareas only