You are using the Contact Forms 7 Plugin and are angy about the none HTML 5 Support?
No Problem. With this Plugin u will have the normal Datepicker & Number Spinner from jQuery in your Internet Explorers and other none HTML5 browsers.
If you have Questions or Feature Request, feel free and contact me.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Preview Form
- Edit your css file and overwrite Plugin settings
- you have to use “ in your Theme so this Plugins works
Still works on actual WP 4.7.3. but the need to hack the date format in plugin it self makes it bit awkward.
Now I have the datepicker i all browsers that I support!
Needed to fix the IE Contact Form 7 date picker bug… do a quick google search, find this plugin, install, refresh, YAY!
Thanks buddy for making our lives easier!
Works great but I wish it would let me reformat the date that it displays after being picked.
For example: for Oct. 1, 2015, it displays 2015-10-01. I would prefer 10/1/15 or 10/1/2015.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 IE DatePicker and Number Spinner Fix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- using min & max for datepicker
- using min & max for numberpicker
- added range for month and year https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-ie-datepicker/page/2?replies=36#post-5135692
- remove window.log
- set dateFormat
- added check for html5 support
- check if it is new IE
- Added the Spinner function for Contact Form 7 number Fields
- added jquery spinner js files
- Fix the Selector, only Contact Form 7 Forms with class \”wpcf7-date\” will be transformed