- Why am I required to enter my user name and password from my Constant Contact account on the plugin? Your Constant Contact user name and password are required to connect your account with the plugin. They serve as a connection between Constant Contact and ContactUs.com. ContactUs.com will not have direct access to it. So you can be assured that your mailing lists and contacts will remain private, it is not being stored.
- How does this Plugin help my website? ContactUs.com Constant Contact plugin allows you to obtain newsletter subscribers in an easier and more efficient way. With our multiple templates, our plugin allows you to approach potential newsletter subscribers in a non-intrusive way. Our templates designs have been worked carefully, so people can easily find them and think of them as an opportunity to stay in touch with you.
- What kind of implementation do you offer? Similar to our Constant Contact Form, the Constant Contact Plugin by ContactUs.com, offers to implement it as a proactive tab or embedded on a page you choose. It also allows you to customize the implementation, so you can decide what to have, on each page of your WordPress website.
- How many subscribers can I get through this plugin? How many newsletter subscribers you sign-up will depend on how many visitors you have to your website. Our goal with this plugin is to generate more sign-ups in proportion to your overall web traffic. The plugin achieves this by offering more proactive form placements and using better-designed form templates.
- Can I use both ContactUs.com Constant Contact Form Plugin and ContactUs.com Constant Contact Plugin at the same time? Currently it’s only possible to use one plugin at the time. We are working so it can be possible to use both plugins on your site at the same time. We will notify you when that goes live.
- Where do I get my API Key? To generate your API Key, you need to log in to your Constant Contact.com account. Click on “Account” => “Settings” => “API”, and you can retrieve your API URL and API Key from there.
Below are links to answer additional questions about:
- Logging into you ContactUs.com account (here)
- Setting up a new form (here)
- Managing your leads (here)