The plugin provides a form which allows an administrator to quickly send out a digest of the latest posts.
The time span from which the posts should be included in the digest is configurable.
The e-mail recipients can be easily selected from the constant contact lists taken automatically from your ConstantContact account and displayed inside the form.
How this product came to life:
- One person came up with an idea to create such product.
- This person has added this idea on aimbox.com
- Everyone who liked this idea pooled their funds together and hired a developer.
- The developer has created the product and now you can enjoy using it!
If you have an idea how to make this product better, feel free to add it here:
The administrator just has to enter the desired information in the fields below and send out the digest:
- Email Title: – the title of the digest displayed as a header in the email’s body
- Email Subject – the information that will be displayed as the email subject in the recipient’s Inbox
- From Name: – the sender’s name, as you want the recipients to view it in their Inbox
- Contact Lists: – a checklist of all constant contacts groups saved in your account; you can simply select each
group that you want to send the digest to
- Email Greeting Salution: – the desired formula to address to your recipients (e.g. “Dear”)
- Email Greeting Name: – a drop-down list which enables you to choose the way in which you want to address to your
recipients (by their First Name/ by their Last Name/ by their full name/ none)
- Email Greeting String: – the greeting itself
- View As Webpage – the administrator can select by means of two radio buttons (Yes/ No) if the digest should be displayed
as a webpage or not
- View As Webpage Text: – the text describing the possibility to view the digest as a webpage
- View As Webpage Link Text: – the title of the link that would redirect the user to the webpage view
- Include Forward Email Link: – the administrator can choose to include a forward email link, by means of two radio buttons (Yes/ No)
- Forward Email Link Text: – the title of the link to be used to forward the digest
- Include Subscribe Email Link: – the administrator can choose to include a subscribe email link, by means of two radio buttons (Yes/ No)
- Subscribe Email Link Text: – the title of the subscribtion link
- Hours Back: – the number of hours back since present that you want the plugin to store posts from in order to inlcude them in the digest
- Signature Text – the closing text representing your signature