To install the plugin follow the steps below:
ctct to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Activate the Constant Contact API: Form Designer plugin (optional)
- Click the new main menu item called "Constant Contact".
- You'll need to enter your username and password on the settings page then save the page to see your contact lists.
- Now Configure the "Register Page Settings" to get the checkbox or list selection displayed on the user register page.
Using the Form Designer
- Install this plugin.
- Activate the Constant Contact API: Form Designer plugin
- Configure the settings on the form designer by updating the settings in the boxes on the left.
- Next to "Form Name" where it says "Enter form name here," enter your form name.
- Once you have configured and named your form, click Save Form.
- In the Appearance menu of the administration, click the Widgets link.
- Drag the widget named "Constant Contact Form Designer" into the sidebar.
- Configure the settings shown, then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the widget form.
- You will see the signup widget you created on your website!
- To edit the form, return the the Form Designer page (from Step 3) and click on the form tab with the name of the form you would like to edit. Edit the form, then click Update Form. The form will show as updated on your website.