Gain thanks to Conotoxia Pay!
Conotoxia Pay is an excellent tool to handle payments, making shopping in your online shop even easier and more pleasant.
Online stores customers using the Conotoxia Pay e-commerce payment system have a wide range of currencies in their hands – in addition to the Polish zloty, there are 27 other currencies. Conotoxia’s offer for business is highly appreciated by merchants who not only care about cost efficiency but also lead international expansion and want their customers from different countries to pay in their local currency. Thanks to Conotoxia Pay, a store can flexibly accept payments in the currency of its choice (e.g. in euro) while simultaneously offering buyers the chance to pay in their card or bank account currency, e.g. in the US dollars.
Currently, Conotoxia Pay offers fast online bank transfers, BLIK, cards payments (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and others), PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Trustly, Skrill, Rapid Transfer or iDEAL.
Why it is worth choosing Conotoxia Pay:
- 27 currencies on offer. Favourable exchange rates for you and your customers.
- Low commissions: BLIK 0.9%, online transfers 0.9%, cards from 1.1%.
- Discounts for our partners.
- No activation fee.
- Wide range of payment methods: choose one or all available payment methods. Selected payment methods will be available to your customers paying with Conotoxia Pay.
- Instant payments.
- Encrypted connections.
- Strong customer authentication (SCA): enter an email code, a text message or use a mobile authentication.
- Straightforward integration.
- User-friendly payment service.
More information about Conotoxia Pay and available payment methods can be found at https://conotoxia.com/payments.
- Create a business account at Conotoxia.com
- From the ‘Merchant Panel’ menu
- add first shop and point of sale (POS),
- generate access data (API client ID, API client password).
- WordPress 5.4.1 – 6.1.1
- WooCommerce 4.2.0 – 7.2.3
- PHP 7.2.34 – 8.1.11
- License: GPLv2 or later
- PHP extensions:
MANUAL PLUGIN INSTALLATION
- Download the WooCommerce plugin.
- Unpack the zip file in the wp-content/plugins folder on your server.
- Enable the plugin in ‘Plugins → Installed plugins’.
- Configure the plugin.
- Make a test payment (by yourself or with the help of your account manager).
Contact us to check if the integration has been successful.
We will ensure backwards compatibility for minor version update. For major version upgrades (e.g. 1.0.0 to 2.0.0) make sure you have a backup and use our sandbox to test
Do I have to open an account with Conotoxia.com to use the plugin?
Yes. If you want to integrate the Conotoxia Pay payment system, you must have a business account at the Conotoxia.com web portal. A business account can be created by a customer who has a registered business activity.
Details on how to integrate your shop can be found here.
Are transactions made through Conotoxia.com web portal safe?
Safety of transactions and protection of our customers’ funds are our top priority.
All transactions are carried out online, eliminating the risks associated with cash transactions.
We also use encrypted connections, which comply with current standards.
Moreover, key processes on the Conotoxia.com web portal require authorisation via an activation link sent to the user’s email inbox.
Web portal operations are transparent and reliable, which is confirmed by the reviews of external auditors, including
the international consulting company KPMG. More about security can be found at here.
Where can I seek support to integrate my store?
If you need support to integrate your store or want to verify whether the integration has been successful, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are instructions for using the plugin available?
Yes. To access the manual, please contact our Customer Care Department at Customer Care.
Can I test the integration in a test environment?
Yes. We provide an environment that is used to test the plugin integration with us.
Can I request a refund from the WooCommerce plugin for payments with Cinkciarz Pay?
There is a possibility to order the refund from the plugin level as well as from the merchant panel in Conotoxia.com web portal.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Conotoxia Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Conotoxia Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin updated in order to make WooCommerce compatible with newer versions (WooCommerce 7.2.3).
- Plugin updated in order to make WooCommerce compatible with newer versions (WooCommerce 7.0.0).
- Plugin updated to be compatible with WordPress 6.0 and PHP 8.1.
- Plugin updated in order to make WooCommerce compatible with newer versions (WooCommerce 5.9.1).
- Added Vipps icon.
- Added OnlineTransfer icon.
- Added option to set Conotoxia Pay as default selected payment method.
- Added option to select visible payment method icons on the payment method selection screen.
- Plugin updated in order to make WooCommerce compatible with newer versions (WooCommerce 5.8.0).
- Added information about the requirement for public key activation
- Added support for refund CANCELLED status
- Plugin updated in order to make WooCommerce compatible with newer versions (WooCommerce 5.4.2).
- Removing invalid characters and communication protocol from order description and refund reason
- Changes to allow support for custom order identifiers.
- Plugin updated in order to make WooCommerce compatible with newer versions (WooCommerce 5.1.0).
- Updated WordPress and WooCommerce (up to 4.9.2)
- Added a possibility to hide the icon on the payment selection list.
- Added possibility to generate public and private keys during configuration.
- Added a sandbox mode that allows you to make payments on a test environment.
- Added payment identifier on payment summary page.