Instructions for installing:
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter Config Constants in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Config Constants Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Visit the Plugin options page via Settings -> Config Constants.
- On the Plugin options page some/all of the supported constants may be initially disabled as you can only modify existing constants defined in wp-config.php. To be able to edit a constant directly in the admin just add it to your wp-config.php file and it will get picked up automatically in the Plugin settings.