Maximum Number of Comments
Sets the maximum number of comments allowed to display in each post. Provides a link to show the remaining comments.
- Decompress the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Confirm that the plugin content is on the directory maximum-number-of-comments.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Edit the comments.php file of your theme.
- Delete the comment block starting with <?php if ($comments) : ?> and ending with <?php endif; ?>.
Write in its place <?php MaximumComments(2, $comments, $oddcomment) ?>, were:
- the number 2 represents the maximum number of comments displayed (can be any value).
- the constant $comments should not be changed.
- for the constant $oddcomment, if it doesn't appear previouly on the comments.php file just write 'alt' instead.
Compatible up to: 2.7
Last Updated: 2007-11-28
Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?