- Download the ZIP package from the wordpress plugin directoty
- Unzip the package in order to obtain the comment-juice folder of the plugin.
- Upload the comment-juice folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Log in to your WordPress admin and go to the “Plugins” page in your dashboard.
- Activate the “Comment Juice” plugin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- In your comment form section of your blog post, now you should see a field for fetching RSS feed.
If you are using cache plugins, do not forget to emtpy the cache and especially js minify settings