0.9.9 (April 28, 2011)
- Added ability to highlight ranges of lines (thanks to DELTA NOVA).
- GeSHi updated to 22.214.171.124 (now with Google Go support!).
- Updated Simplified Chinese translation (thanks to KenSai).
- Added Hungarian translation (thanks to daSSad).
- Added Traditional Chinese translation (thanks to Horace Cheng).
- Added Romanian translation (thanks to Bogdan M. Botezatu).
file="file" attribute to load code from external files (thanks to Mészáros Márton).
- Added Slovak translation (thanks to ceco).
- Added Malay translation (thanks to Shareef Sam).
- Fix for notice 'has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0!' (thanks to Lenon Marcel).
- Fixed undefined index warnings (thanks to Lenon Marcel).
- Added Railscasts theme (thanks to Ankit Ahuja).
- Fixed Twitlight theme (strings and symbols coloring was broken).
0.9.8 (March 23, 2010)
- Added an icon to the admin options page.
- Updated Arabic translation (thanks to Amine Roukh).
- GeSHi updated to 126.96.36.199.
- Added ability to highlight specified lines (thanks to DELTA NOVA).
- Added Czech translation (thanks to Lelkoun).
- Added Georgian translation (thanks to Nika Chkhikvishvili).
- Added Persian translation (thanks to Hamed Momeni).
- Some unit tests added.
0.9.7 (December 19, 2009)
theme="geshi" attribute bug.
- Added ability to highlight arbitary piece of code from PHP.
wp_enqueue_style instead of echoing plain HTML.
- Fixed problem with escaped code blocks, when some entities were not unescaped.
- Fixed compatibility with WordPress 2.9.
0.9.6 (December 18, 2009)
0.9.5 (August 27, 2009)
- Added Dutch translation (thanks to Martijn van Iersel).
- Added Spanish (Argentina) translation (thanks to Diego Sucaria).
- Added Arabic translation (thanks to Amine Roukh).
- Fixed bug in Safari 4 caused by text-align=justify in parent container.
You can find complete changelog on the CodeColorer history