- Multiple files upload possibility added.
- Random display order capability added.
- Changed the slide representation to a simple
tag in slide sorting page (ease of use in case of numerous slides).
- Fixed a small bug in the main class
- Added the caption capability.
- Misc css adjustment.
- Put some texts in the "common texts" array property of the main class, in order to avoid possible issues on translated versions.
- Fixed bugs reported on the support forum of wordpress.org.
- Added tile transitions from cycle2. (tileBlend and tileSlide).
- Prev/Next button image resized. (48x48 => 36x36)
- Added the forgotten swipe functionality related file.
- Added a fix for the swipe functionality with iOS 6.
- Source code structure completely renewed. Switched to OOP.
- Moved the slides directory in a subfolder of the standard uploads directory. So, slides are no more deleted when upgrading the plugin.
- Removed the background functionality.
- Added launch methods and the capability to skip all uncompletely loaded images.
- Slide can now be used multiple times in one or more slideshow.
- Switched to jQuery.Cycle2 plugin.
- Navigation buttons redesigned, new graphics created for admin pages icons.
- Translation ready.
- Fixed bugs. An image with 'none' as src was added if there is no background.
- Background is now resized to fit the container before the slideshow starts.
- Fixed bug in ajax.php which causes problem when trying to set a slide as "Unused" while it is still used (and ordered) inside a slideshow.
- Added transparency support (.png files)
- Added dynamic edition (ajax) of slide's properties
- Added optional background image
- Added new navigation buttons
- Added uninstall.php for a separate (from deactivation) uninstallation process