If you wish to take your current Concrete5 web project a level up with WordPress - CMS2CMS: Concrete5 to WordPress Migration Plugin is an option to evaluate. The plugin aims to minimize your personal involvement in process and performs the migration across the platforms without huge time and money investments.
Supported WordPress versions: 4.x (new software versions are constantly being added).
- There is Free Demo available (migration of limited number of pages).
- Full Migration starts from $9.
The Following Items are Supported by the Plugin:
- content images
- internal links
Additional Migration Options:
- clear WordPress data before migration
Features of Automated Migration:
- Intuitiveness - CMS2CMS service has been tailor made for each client (either an expert or an average user) to feel comfortable operating it.
- Speed - CMS2CMS takes up from 15 min to a couple of hours (depending on the size of a website) to complete the conversion.
- Free Demo Available - CMS2CMS users may use the option to see the website migration process in action and to estimate the results.
- Live Support - CMS2CMS provides 24/7 support with a human behind it to help users in case of any trouble.
Find more info here: http://www.cms2cms.com/supported-cms/concrete5-to-wordpress-migration/?utm_source=Concrete5&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=WordPress_plugins
Our Support Team is available via phone, Live Chat and Email (Technical support) during the following hours:
- Phone support – 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday
- Live Chat support – 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday
- Technical support – from 11 am to 7 pm GMT +2, Monday – Friday
Note. The plugin installs the connection bridge on WordPress website, which is necessary for data exchange between Concrete5 and WordPress websites. Once activated, you’ll be redirected to CMS2CMS website in order to complete the migration.