This plugin is developed to help you move your site content from Drupal to WordPress easily and very fast in just a few mouse clicks - no coding skills needed.
- There is Free Demo available (migration of limited number of pages).
- Full Migration starts from $39.
The following content items can be migrated from Drupal to WordPress with CMS2CMS
- images (as an option)
- internal links
- custom post types
- custom fields
Supported Drupal versions: 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Supported WordPress versions: 4.x (new software versions are constantly being added).
Features of Automated Migration
- it’s simple - no need for coding skills to complete it.
- it’s quick - 15 minutes on average, depending on the size of Drupal website.
- free Demo - so that you can see how it works.
- live support - you get your questions answered very fast.
Additional Migration Options
- migration of SEO aliases.
- permanent 301 redirects from Drupal to WordPress URLs
- delete data from WordPress website before migration
- Passwords migration (available for Drupal 5.x-6.x)
Note. This plugin sets up the connection bridge on your WordPress website, which is needed to enable data interaction between your Drupal and WordPress websites. Upon activation, you’ll be redirected to CMS2CMS site to complete the migration.
Steps to Take before Migration
- Install WordPress and have both Drupal and WordPress websites live.
- Find Drupal website FTP access details (host, username, password) - these are used to install connection bridge on Drupal site.
- Set up custom URL structure for WordPress for internal links to work correctly after the migration.
Our Support Team is available via phone, Live Chat and Email (Technical support) during the following hours:
- Phone support – 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday
- Live Chat support – 24 hours a day, Monday – Friday
- Technical support – from 11 am to 7 pm GMT +2, Monday – Friday
Find more info here: http://www.cms2cms.com/supported-cms/drupal-to-wordpress-migration?utm_source=Drupal&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=WordPress_plugins
Note. Tags migrate to WordPress as categories