CMF Ads provides low-cost advertising with high benefits for publishers
This plugin makes adding the advertising code to a WordPress sidebar extremely simple and makes it easy to add or remove extra ad spaces with the change of a dropdown.
Any bugs with this plugin should be reported on GeekyHabitat Bugzilla
To install the widget follow the instructions below:
- Download the plugin and then extract to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the Design –> Widgets page, drop the widget onto your Sidebar
- Click ‘Edit’ and enter the following details
- Enter the title you want to display for the CMF Ads widget
- Enter your CMF Site ID.
- Select the Widget Size you want.
- Select if you wish to display the CMF Ad Link Text below your widget.
- Select if you wish to centre align the widget.
- Click save and the widget will appear on your blog.
- Where can I find further information on CMF Ads?
- If I find a problem with this plugin how do I report it?
Pop on over to GeekyHabitat BugZilla and submit a bug for this plugin.
- If I would like to recommend an enhancement, can I do this?
I welcome any enhancement requests for this plugin. Please visit GeekyHabitat BugZilla and log an enhancement request for the plugin.
- Where can I find further information on this plugin?
You can get more information on this plugin at the GeekyHabitat Development Wiki – WP-CMF-Ads