Looking for a smarter way for your visitors to register your services, start a submission or apply online on your WordPress site?
Clustdoc is an intuitive and secure customer onboarding system which now integrates easily with your WordPress website.
Clustdoc Client portal for WordPress helps you receive online submissions very easy, whether from clients, borrowers, candidates or suppliers!
It is free to try Clustdoc. Register today and get your first submission tomorrow.
All the benefits:
- Setting up Clustdoc only takes a couple of minutes
- Clustdoc Client portal beautifully integrates into your WordPress page
- No coding required, just create a Token and copy/paste it into your WordPress plugin settings
- More engaging for your clients (automated reminders emails) and great for your image!
- Receive submissions in comprehensive folders – Everything stays neatly organized
- Assign team members and decide who works on which applications
- Get a free client management mobile app to process incoming submissions wherever you are
- Protect your clients with our secure bank-grade security
- Best-in-class customer service – We help you get started!
- Integrate a branded client portal to your WordPress
- Display online forms and collect client information
- Add file requests to your portal – Collect documents and files very easily!
- Automatically share files with your website visitors
- Approve files, comment on wrong ones from your Clustdoc admin portal
- Add due dates and send reminders to your recipients
- Send and receive messages using a secure messaging system
- Loop in stakeholders or teammates and collaborate in no time
- Create workflows and steps for your onboarding process
- Manage projects and submissions internally with an internal team todo-list
- Collect payments and eSignatures
- Assign tasks to be completed to your visitors
- Display a progress status and reduce anxiety
- Connect your Clustdoc portal to any of your apps with Zapier
Note: You need a Gold account to unlock all these features. You can become a Clustdoc Premium customer here!
1.Visit the Plugin directory page
Search for ‘Clustdoc Client portal’
2.Install and Activate the plugin.
***IMPORTANT *** : If you’re using the version 1.x of this plugin, please create a new Clustdoc portal BEFORE updating this plugin.
After activating the plugin
1.Go to plugin settings page
2.Enter your Clustdoc API Key.
You can find it in your Clustdoc account by clicking Clustdoc Developers in your Account team settings tab.
3.Validate the key and head over to the page or post where you’d like to insert the portal
Inserting the client portal to a page or post
1.Insert the Clustdoc Portal block into your page.
2.Select the portal you want to display.
3.Update your page.
4.Go to preview and Check the portal.
Need help? We’re here to help, Contact us
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Clustdoc Portal
If you don’t already have an account visit our website and sign up to generate your Token
Install & activate the plugin from within WordPress
I need help setting up my Clustdoc portal
How many portals can I install?
1 Clustdoc Process= 1 Clustdoc portal access and they are unlimited, you could add for examples 10 processes: each on a page of your website. Depends on your services/processes and needs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clustdoc Client portal – Onboard anyone from WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes.
- New version of Clustdoc plugin totally revamped
- Use of new Clustdoc portals
- Use of Gutenberg (WP blocks)
- If you’re using the version 1.x of this plugin, please be sure you’re using [Clustdoc portals] (https://clustdoc.com/app/portals “Portals”) BEFORE updating this plugin.
- Improve portals management
- Better UX and UI