Purge your entire CloudFlare cache, or an any specific URL, manually – or automatically everytime a post has been updated!
This plugin was not built by CloudFlare, it was built by Fifty & Fifty – a humanitarian creative studio located in San Diego, California.
- Upload cloudflare-cache-purge folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a free CloudFlare account at http://www.cloudflare.com
- Set up ‘Page Rules’ in CloudFlare to start caching your site pages
- Enter your CloudFlare email address & API token on the plugin settings page
- Enable ‘Automatically Purge on Update’ or click ‘Purge’ from the plugin settings page
- Do I need to have a CloudFlare(R) account to use this plugin?
Yes, setting up a CloudFlare account is free and can take less than 5 minutes.
- Does it purge anything on page/post creation?
Yes, if you set ‘Auto Purge on Update’ in the admin it will fire on WordPress’ ‘publish’ hook which includes new pages/posts. Typically the page/post url won’t exist in you CloudFlare cache yet so just the homepage would get purged.
- If you set posts/pages to auto-purge on add/update, does the homepage URL get purged as well?
Yes, we assume that you have a blogroll that would need to be updated on the homepage.
- Are any other URLs purged automatically if I set ‘Auto Purge on Update’?
No, just the page/post permalink & the homepage. You would have to manually purge any other pages that need to get updated.
Contributors & Developers
“CloudFlare(R) Cache Purge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial WordPress.com version
- Namespace css better
* Multisite domain mapping support – thanks Ed Cooper
* Small php notice fix
* Hide logs from public-facing pages
* Update CloudFlare(R) branding
* Add more FAQ items
* Fix ajax error on post update
* Add option to disable logging
* Verify for WordPress 4.1
* Don’t die() on WordPress remote post error in API call – log instead
* Verify for WordPress 4.2