What it does
This plugin brings the amazing uptime reporting power of Status Cake into the WordPress dashboard by integrating with Client Dash.
- An account on Status Cake
- [Client Dash] (https://wordpress.org/plugins/client-dash) plugin version 1.4 or higher
Using this plugin is very simple. All you have to do is:
client-dash-status-cakefolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to Settings – >Client Dash in your dashboard and enter your Status Cake test credentials
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Client Dash Status Cake Add on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Client Dash Status Cake Add on” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Now compatible with version 1.5 of Client Dash
- Now compatible with version 1.4 of Client Dash
- Now option for specifying which test
- Added checks for valid settings and return relevant message
- Render all useful information in standard table layout
- Initial version