Clean Up Zombie Users (spammers)
If you have a WordPress site with lots spammer registrations, this plugin will delete any user who has never had a post or comment approved.
- Accidentally reverted a few lines in the limiter check to 4.0b, causing a bug in that feature. Resolved
- Updated the never-comment/never-post logic to avoid undefined variables in certain situations
- Questioned whether I'm even going to leave the office in time for New Years Eve
- Fixed an issue with key => value pairs when determining roles for auto-inclusion. Primarily affected older installations
- Properly sanitized the text field for limiting results
- Broke up the plugin into smaller files for greater readability
- Properly enqueued styles & scripts
- Fixed the undefined index in dynamic variables on lines 71 and 72.
- Fixed a jQuery mistake in the confirmation conditional
- Plugin now 100% error free in testing.
- Fixed the has_cap warning by changing "8" to "manage_options" in option page permissions
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.8
Last Updated: 2014-1-1
4.2 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?