WordPress doesn’t allow the .svg, .webp format for media upload and gives an error. Active the Plugin and Enjoy. uploads your Svg, Webp Images Safely without any Erros. Speed up website you need to add svg, webp images on your Website.
- Login in your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Plugins => Add New from left menu bar.
- Now search “CITS Support svg, webp Media Upload” in search box.
- Click on Install Now button
- Then activate the plugin.
- Now you are ready to upload svg, webp images.
Contributors & Developers
“CITS Support svg, webp Media Upload” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors