Build custom metrics to display data from Church Metrics. Compare numbers from different time periods. Display them in your WordPress Dashboard or anywhere on your site using a shortcode. Limit metrics to a specific user or display them for everyone.
Requires a Church Metrics account.
Available Display Periods:
- This Week
- This Week Last Year
- Last Week
- This Month
- This Month Last Year
- Last Month
- This Year
- Last Year
- Weekly Average This Year
- Weekly Average Last Year
- Weekly Average Last Year (Year Over Year)
- Monthly Average This Year
- Monthly Average Last Year
- Monthly Average Last Year (Year Over Year)
- All Time
- Upload the church-metrics-dashboard folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the Church Metrics Dashboard plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the Church Metrics menu that appears in your admin menu
- What parameters can I use with the shortcode?
Here is what the shortcode would look like with all of the parameters:
[church_metrics_dashboard id=1 before=”
- id (Required) the id of the metric to display.
- before (Optional) has no default value.
- after (Optional) has no default value.
- before_title (Optional) default value is “
* __after_title__ _(Optional)_ default value is ”
Contributors & Developers
“Church Metrics Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed an error when calculating Weekly Average Last Year (Year Over Year)
- Compatibility updates for WordPress 4.3 Admin Page Titles.
- Added: Combine counts from multiple categories.
- Added: Compare multiple time periods.
- Added: More display periods:
Weekly Average This Year,
Weekly Average Last Year,
Weekly Average Last Year (Year Over Year),
Monthly Average This Year,
Monthly Average Last Year,
Monthly Average Last Year (Year Over Year)
- Added: Shortcode to display the data on the front-end.
- Added: The ability to not display a metric on the Dashboard.
- Added: Customizer settings to choose font colors.
- Fix: Some files were missing from the release.
- Initial release