This extension allows WooCommerce to use the Choice Payment Gateway. All card data is tokenized using Choice Payment’s PAYNT API.
- Credit card and ACH payment options
- Offer cash discount to customers when ACH payment option is enabled
- Authorize payments only
- Delayed capture with custom action in Order edit page
- Process refunds in WooCommerce
How do I get started?
To sign up for a merchant account go to https://choice.xyz/. If you already have a merchant account but have not received your username and password or API key, contact Choice Payment support at email@example.com.
After installing the plugin, activate and configure settings in WooCommerce > Settings | Payment. You will need a Choice Payment merchant account in order to use this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Choice Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.4 – 2022-05-11
- fixes for recurring billing and ACH payments
- save token securely in subscription order
2.0.3 – 2022-05-10
- fixes for subscription processing
2.0.2 – 2022-05-02
- security fixes
2.0.1 – 2022-02-08
- update URLs to payment APIs
2.0.0 – 2021-12-03
- adds ACH payment method
- adds service fee option with cash discount
- removes API key option, username and password is required for authentication with PAYNT API
- configurable cash discount disclaimer text
- adds cash discount disclaimer in checkout and email templates
1.0.3 – 2021-10-29
- simplify expiration payment form fields
- fix input validation of card number
- limit input length on form fields
1.0.2 – 2021-09-28
- bug fix: Cannot turn off Sandbox mode, it is always on
1.0.1 – 2021-09-24
- adds support for refunds
- minor bug fixes
- fix order notes missing order total in payment message
1.0.0 – 2021-09-23
- initial public release
- tokenize credit card data
- authorization only
- delayed capture
- debug logging to WooCommerce logs