Adds linear order barcodes to WooCommerce PDF and Packing Slips.
How Does It Work?
- The plugin extends the functionality of WooCommerce PDF and Packing Slips, so you will need to have it installed as well.
- An order barcode will be added to both the Invoice and the Packing slip. It works when you create invoices and packing slips one at a time, or in bulk. You can then scan this barcode when you are in order’s dashboard to quickly find the order.
- Works with standard barcode scanners
- WordPress 4.7
- WooCommerce 4.3
- WooCommerce Pdf & Packing Slips
- PHP 7.0
How Do I get support?
If you have any issues, you can submit a support ticket on WordPress.org We’ll get back to you quickly.
Will this work with Sequential Order Nubmers plugin?
Yes it will. See the link for this plugin below under Compatible Plugins.
I’m using Sequential Order Numbers and I cannot find my order when I scan the barcode. What’s wrong?
Make sure the “Search Orders” checkbox is enabled in the Sequential order plugin. Also, if you are starting with a low number such as 1, searching will return any order with the number 1. You may want to start at a higher number so that the results are more specific.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chimney Rock Order Barcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Chimney Rock Order Barcodes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- tested to WP 6.0.1
- Tested up to WP 5.9.2
- Tested up to WP 5.9.0
- Tested up to WC 6.1.1
- Tested up to WP 5.8.3
- Tested up to WP 5.8.1
- Allow custom prefixed order numbers if enabled by sequential order plugin
- Add packing slip screenshot
- Add screenshot
- Initial release