Enables custom shortcodes for use in any of our Chill Themes.
Using The WordPress Plugin Upload
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type ChillThemes Shortcodes into the Search input and click the Search Plugin button.
- Locate the ChillThemes Shortcodes in the list of search results and click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin link at the bottom of the install screen.
- Download the ChillThemes Shortcodes plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move it to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate ChillThemes Shortcodes in the list of available plugins and click the Activate link.
How do add icons to the buttons?
Just enter the name of the icon into the ‘icon’ parameter. You can find a name of all the available icons here: Font Awesome Cheatsheet
For example: If you want to add a star icon to the button, just add icon=”star” to the shortcode. There’s no need to prefix it with ‘icon-‘, if you do, the icon won’t display.
If you look inside of the /css/font-awesome.css file, at the very bottom you’ll find some social icons you can also use.
Contributors & Developers
“ChillThemes Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.2.0
- Fixed an issue with the button styling.
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.0.3
- Changed TinyMCE icon.
- Added float parameter to the button shortcode.
- Added an unordered list shortcode.
- Added a pricing table shortcode.
- Modified the styling for the buttons.
- Added FitVids script.
- Added YouTube and Vimeo shortcode.
- Improved column styling and added the ability to display an icon and modify its background, color, padding, radius, and size.
- Added background: none; and border: 0; to the accordion to prevent styling issues.
- Fresh out of the oven, careful it’s hot!