This plugin provides you with a new post type aptly named Services to use with any theme you want, obviously it was created for use in our themes.
- Locate ChillThemes Portfolio in the list of available plugins and click the Activate link.
Yes it will. This plugin will provide you with all you need to setup a portfolio using WordPress. You’ll just have to provide the post type archive, taxonomy, single portfolio, and portfolio page templates.
Is there a widget to go along with this plugin?
Yes, there certainly is! If you install and activate our ChillThemes Widgets plugin along with this one, you’ll see a new widget aptly titled Portfolio.
I’m getting 404 errors, what do I do?
All you need to do is visit the Settings -> Permalinks page to flush the rewrite rules, you don’t have to make any changes, just visiting this page will do.
= 1.2 =
* Changed the portfolio slug from “portfolio/item” to “portfolio”.
- Added AJAX portfolio sorting in the admin.
- Fresh out of the oven, careful it’s hot.
Using The WordPress Plugin Upload
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type ChillThemes Services into the Search input and click the Search Plugin button.
- Locate the ChillThemes Services in the list of search results and click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin link at the bottom of the install screen.
- Download the ChillThemes Services plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move it to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate ChillThemes Services in the list of available plugins and click the Activate link.
- Will this work with any WordPress theme?
Yes it will. This plugin will provide you with all you need to setup your team members using WordPress. You’ll just have to provide the post type archive, and single, page templates.
Contributors & Developers
“ChillThemes Services” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?