This plugin provides the “Child Page Navigation” widget, which will list all of the pages which are childs to the current page. If there are no child pages, the widget will not show.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar through the
Appearance -> Widgetsmenu in WordPress
This seems to have been forgotten, but it’s still working perfectly on many sites!
Contributors & Developers
“Child Page Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed another code bug
- Fixed bug to allow for having different settings on different instances of the widget
- Fixed weird bug where some users couldn’t update their widget
- Added option in widget to sort by page sort order
- Recoded ~ File size reduced by 30%
- Removed a debug string
- Widget will now show sibling pages if there are no children and there are sibling pages
- Fixed a bug where the plugin would display an incorrect title on wordpress.org
- Default sort order changed to the specified menu order in WordPress
- Updated documentation
- Initial Release