Looking for full functional real estate plugin for your net project? Check out Cherry Real Estate – absolutely free of charge tool that has no competitors in free plugins segment. This is a cutting edge solution providing great functionality with full set of tools required by real estate projects
Cherry Real Estate plugin is a one stop tool allowing to create real estate catalog, add and manage agents, get announcements from your site visitors through real estate frontend submission form. Intuitive settings panel allows to manage your currency, metric units, real estate types, submission rights and much more. Custom widgets allow to display property map, real estate agents, advanced search forms and recently submitted property. Besides that cool submission form helps site owners get new real estate for sale directly from site visitors in easy and safe manner. Email templates editor give control over messages people get while registration and estate submission.
The plugin is absolutely free and has no any hidden fees. Use Cherry Real Estate plugin to build your catalog, real estate agency website or real estate personal web page.
- Upload “Cherry Real Estate” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the “Properties” page available through the left menu
Make 3 themes with this plugin.
Very easy to styling & developing!
Contributors & Developers
“Cherry Real Estate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- ADD: unique filter to the callback-methods
- UPD: cherry-framework to v1.3.0
- DEL: unused
- ADD: mode for plugin – agency or portal
- ADD: related properties (by price, by author) on single property page
- ADD: location metabox in add new property page (dashboard)
- ADD: flush rewrite rules
- UPD: cherry-framework (v.1.3.1)
- UPD: admin columns in view all properties page (dashboard)
- FIX: conflict with dsIDXpress plugin
- FIX: problem with previous update
- ADD: description to the api key option (settings page)
- UPD: cherry-framework (v.1.4.0)
- FIX: searching by
- ADD: compatibility with WPML-package
- UPD: cherry-framework to 1.4.2 version
- FIX: text-domain
- FIX: js-conflict on ssl-based sites (pair with Power Builder plugin)
- FIX: stop using constant DIR
- FIX: Fatal error when edit page/post (pair with Power Builder and Yoast SEO plugins)