- BUGFIX: one small notice in widget control panel
- checked for security issues
- NEW: Compatible with WordPress 4.0.1
- NEW: Bundle chCounter 3.1.3 (fixed some deprecated issues) within plugin
- BUGFIX: escape html specialchars in $_POST variables for security
- NEW: Belorussian translation by FatCow
- REMOVED: chCounter bundle due to installation problems
- BUGFIX: german translation
- NEW: upgrade procedure to fix false counter url
* NEW: bundled chCounter with plugin
- BUGFIX: don't display title element if empty
- CHANGED: full translation with WordPress
- CHANGED: backwards compatibility with PHP4
- CHANGED: styling on settings page
- NEW: support of all output values chCounter can display
- NEW: uninstallation hook for WP 2.7
- CHANGED: disabled uninstallation form in WP 2.7
- NEW: own capability to control access to plugin options page
- NEW: load scripts only on chCounter settings page
- CHANGED: uninstallation method to direct uninstallation and plugin deactivation
- BUGFIX: display widget statically
- NEW: Simplified static displaying of chCounter.
- CHANGED: Switched to using scriptaculous and prototype shipped with WordPress to reduce disk usage
- REMOVED: deleted scriptaculous and prototype files from plugin
- NEW: option to make chCounter invisible while active
- NEW: display chCounter statically without using widget.
- BUGFIX: compatibility with WordPress 2.5
- NEW: drag & drop sorting and activation of parameters
- CHANGED: styling like widgets in WordPress 2.3
- CHANGED: styling upgrade with own css file in respect to WordPress 2.5
- NEW: option to uninstall it upon plugin deactivation
- BUGFIX: widget was not displayed
- REMOVED: Took out automatic uninstallation upon plugin deactivation
- NEW: uninstallation of the plugin upon deactivation.
- NEW: option to set chCounter installation directory via the admin interface and simple sorting of parameters.
- First Release of the plugin.