This plugin add a widget to show ChatMe user status
- Neustradamus for french translation
- To my professor for moral support
- To my sister for having tolerated
- My doctor for support
- My work for the economic support
Hand-crafted, and made with love, in Rosolina, Italy.
For Every request visit our Forum
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload this directory to your plugins directory. It will create a ‘wp-content/plugins/chatmeim-status-widget/’ directory or install it via the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
Contributors & Developers
“ChatMe Status Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- 4.4 tested
- new status api
- Now only username, other is magic
- New WordPress Api
- 4.2 tested
- fix Notice: attribute_escape is deprecated since version 2.8!
- New api url
- Hosted Domain Support
- Fix port
- New Prosody Server Compatibility
- API link
- 3.5 compatibility
- Stable version
1.0 beta 1
- First public version