This plugin add a widget to show ChatMe user login form
- Neustradamus for french translation
- To my professor for moral support
- To my sister for having tolerated
- My doctor for support
- My work for the economic support
Hand-crafted, and made with love, in Rosolina, Italy.
For Every request visit our Forum
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload this directory to your plugins directory. It will create a ‘wp-content/plugins/chatmeim-login-widget/’ directory or install it via the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
Now listen, i wasted so much time trying to find a proper chat plugin, but even yours is not, it’s been there for almost 6 months and you have less than a 1000 downloads, if you want to get it downloaded you need to work a little harder, you need an actual faq, not that unfunny faq you got there, and screenshots because people want to see your product before they download it, and most of all, you don’t need to mention the names of those you love on the main plugin page, because nobody cares, and most of all, dude, improve the chat, you don’t HAVE to login to chat, you can have it as an option only, people look for a simple chat, how do you expect me to register or login to your chat when i’m already loggedin to the site?! anyway, here’s 5 stars just to encourage you to improve it.
Contributors & Developers
“ChatMe Login Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- New WordPress API
- more HTML5
- 4.2 tested
- code clean up
- 3.9 tested
- API Link
- 3.5 compatibility
- First public version