Creating a chart
- Create a free account at Charts Ninja.
- Create a new chart by clicking the "Start Now" button on Charts Ninja's homepage.
- Customize your chart. Add data, select chart type, and change colors.
- Click the "Save & Get Code" button.
- Click the "Publish" button, and look for the "Chart ID" section. Copy it, and write it somewhere (we will use it later).
Attach a chart to a WordPress post
- Create a new post and look for the "Chart" button in your editor.
- A popup will appear, enter the relevant chart ID (the same one you copied from Chart Ninja's website).
- If you can't find the "Chart" button, you may also write [chartsninja chartid="YOUR_CHART_ID"] in the editor, and replace "YOUR_CHART_ID" with the relevant chart ID.
Arguments provides by the shortcode:
- 'chartid' Your chart ID from Charts Ninja