Chap Secure Password Login
Do not show password, during login, on an insecure channel (without SSL). Use a SHA-256 hash algorithm.
- Update compatibility up to wordpress 4.2
- Fix JS and image path (thanks to Hisham K)
- Update compatibility up to wordpress 4.0
- Added the new icon for the wordpress plugin store
- Change plugin website url
- Change author information
- Now use a SHA-256 cryptographic hash function instead of MD5. Safer!
- Nothing special, just an icon to notify the encryption password!
- Fixed bug "login failed" with XMLRPC API used by many software like Windows Live Writer
- Added "Change Log" section :)
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.3
Last Updated: 2015-5-5
Got something to say? Need help?