This plugin allows you to change the default sender name and sender email of your WordPress website to a more personalised value. Make your website visitors know it is you sending the emails.
change-sender-idfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the ‘Change Sender ID’ link from Settings on the main menu
- Fill in the ‘Sender Name’
- Fill in the ‘Sender Email Address’
- Click the ‘Save’ button
- Can I remove the plugin and still retain the settings?
Ans: No, to retain the settings, the plugins needs to remain activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Change Sender ID” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
v1.0.0: Initial Release