While creating or editing users with ACF new / edit form, any changes made to the user roles, does not update the fields dynamically out of the box.
This a very simple plugin which is provided for ease of use: you need only to install and activate the plugin and it will enable the change in dynamically/
- Upload the plugin package to the plugins directory of your site, or search for “ACF: Dynamic User Role” in the WordPress plugins directory from the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard.
- Once uploaded or installed you must activate the plugin from the Plugins section of your WordPress dashboard.
- The language selector should no longer appear on the login screen of your site.
Why would I use this plugin?
This plugin will enable you change the ACF fields dynamically based on User form/edit or role while creating or updating users.
I have installed the plugin but I still not able to see the dynamic changes
Check that the plugin has been correctly uploaded, installed and activated.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF: Dynamic User Role” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Refactored code and fixed minor bug
- Test on WordPress 5.9.3
- Tested with the latest ACF version
Minor plugin changes
- update the pugin name
- No functional changes, this update simply modifies the short description in plugin file to match what is written in the readme file description