Integrate Contact Form 7 with iContact. Automatically add form submissions to predetermined lists in iContact, using its latest API. This iContact Extension supports multiple mailing lists and API Keys.
iContact Extension Support
Active support is not always provided for the Contact Form 7 iContact Extension on the WordPress.org forums. One-on-one email support is available to people who email the iContact Extension developer.
Bug reports for the Contact Form 7 iContact Extension are welcome in the WordPress developers website.
- Easy to use
- Use a different mailing list per contact form
- Single opt-in – no confirmation email send to subscribers
- Double opt-in – confirmation email send to subscribers
- Opt-in checkbox – add the chance to opt-in/opt-out
- Support for custom fields
- Latest iContact API
- Constantly updated
- Self hosted WordPress.org installation (4.5 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.7 or higher)
- iContact account
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-icontact-extension‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is active, you will see a new ‘tab’ inside Contact Form 7 admin interface.
You will find ‘iContact: Subscriber List Details‘ menu in your Contact Form 7 editor.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7 iContact Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“iContact for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For more information, see Releases.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Release version