CBX Latest Tweets plugin helps to show tweets from twitter account. support multiple account using comma.
Ready made 6+ layouts to display tweets as fits for your theme and website.
Supports Shortcode, Widgets, Gutenberg Block, Elementor Widget, WPBakery Widget
🎁 Features of the plugin include:
- Setting for twitter api
- Basic twitter display setting
- Widget, Shortcode and direct function call.
- Multiple twitter account
- Loads style only where needed, doesn’t add style/js to all frontend
- For multiple twitter account recent tweets get high priority
- Gutenberg Block Support (New in v1.0.2)
- Elementor Widget (New in v1.0.2)
- Layout System as template (New in v1.0.2)
- WPBakery Widget (New in v1.0.4)
🎁 Available Layouts:
- 2 Free layout & 6 Pro layout
- Basic listing
- Grid based listing
- Vertical layout 1(pro)
- Vertical layout 2(pro)
- Vertical layout 3(pro)
- Vertical layout 4(pro)
- Vertical news ticket 1(pro)
- Owl carousel 1(pro)
👍 Liked Codeboxr?
- There are multiple ways to install a wordpress plugin https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’ll now see a menu called “CBX Latest Tweets” under ‘Setting’ in left menu of word, start from there.
- This plugin has shortcode, widget or direct function to call.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- CBX Latest Tweets
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CBX Latest Tweets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- [New] Dashboard setting ui/ux improvements
- [New] CSS is now generated as scss files
- [New] Help & support page added
- [New] WordPress 5.8 compatible
- [Fix] Fix ‘cache clear’ broken link
- [New] WPBakery Page builder widget support added
- [New] Plugin setting style updated
- [New] 4 new layout style added
- [Bug fix] Elementor widget loading conflict issue fixed
- Lots of improvements
- Gutenberg Block Support
- Elementor Widget Support
- Layout template file loading system improved
- Initial public release